Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Filming a motorcycle race...

  1. #1
    cee3pee0
    Guest cee3pee0's Avatar

    Post

    In the next couple of weeks I am going to be filming a motorcycle race, well ok a scooter race, using at least 2 cameras (Yashica 50xl's and maybe a Canon 518). Unfortunately they only film at 18fps, but I don't think that should not matter much as I am not going to transfer to video. I have also convinced a rider to wear a mini disc recorder to record the sound. Where is all this going...has anyone successfully rigged up a Super 8 "helmet cam"? The 50xl's are a bit too big for that, but I would like to get a cheaper camera for the super cool riders perspective shot. Any suggestions, tips...? This will be my first actual Super 8 project. Thanx

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Cranium
    Guest Cranium's Avatar

    Post

    Minolta XL-400
    But don't break it. And send it to me when you're done smile


    ------------------
    Mikel Z

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •